I usually have them as my screen saver, wall paper, post-it notes & so on. You may be wondering, how does that help? - Subconsciously, your mind feels elated when you give a little backing in the form of instant boosting or gratification, 'inspirational cum motivational' quotes are one of them. It is like, your friend telling you - "You can do it" & that is it, you will have no idea from where you got the strength, but you will start working towards the goal backed a bit by your friend's assuring words - well, that is Human Psychology.
So here are some of my picks from various sources over a period of time. I just wanna share the wisdom. And I do hope that, at least a couple of them brighten your mundane day by bringing a smile or two in your face.
Do leave a comment, if you like them or you have any other inspiring quote to share with.
2) You want something. Go get it. Period.
3) Telling the truth is so much easier because every lie requires a lifetime of maintenance.
4) Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars.
5) What holds most people back is fear of failure, but if you don't take action, You'll fail by default, so what have you got to lose?
6) Authority can make you "right," but collaboration makes everyone right and makes everyone pull together to achieve a common goal.
7) Only the worst things in life come free to us, for the rest you have to work your a** out.
8) Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did, so go "Dream, Explore & Discover"!
9) Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. You still have opportunity to improvise for better.
10) May be the universe wants us to meet all wrong people before you meet the right one, so when we finally meet the right one we are grateful for the gift.